Grand evolution of the Echo 300 version, the GARMIN Echo 301 Fishfinder is one of the most powerful and robust fishfinders featuring superior down imaging and dual-beam sonar (200/77). Whatever is beneath your boat, it displays high definition images of the bottom to ease your fishing job. It also supports transducers of 50/200 kHz frequency to detect fish in an instant.
- Easy to operate, and easy to install. You do not need specialized technical know-how to use or install the device
- It has out-of-the-box accuracy and sensitivity so you can expect more better results while fishing
- It has much bigger screen as compared to other models, thereby facilitating better viewing experience
- It has more ability to scan through deep waters thereby ensuring excellent results without any hassles
- It is reliable and can be used for years without experiencing any troubles. The high quality material used in its construction ensures longevity and efficient performance
- It does not come with a protective cover so you have to spend a few extra bucks to get the cover and keep it safe from all sorts of damages
- Garmin Echo 301 dv does not have GPS
- It also does not maps
- The volume of fish alarm is quite low
GUIDELINES FOR USE
- Install the device on your boat
- Switch it on, adjust the desired settings according to the need
- View images, save them, if need be, for future use
- Switch it off after use and keep it in save place under desired temperature conditions
Every electronic device performs efficiently if it is maintained properly, and fishfinders are no exception. So, if you want the Echo 301 dv to assist you in fishing for years, here are few maintenance and cleaning tips that must follow
- Use and store the device under recommended temperature conditions. Charge its battery with the recommended charger and make sure the required amount of voltage is being supplied
- Keep the screen of the device clean as it is very sensitive to oil, wax and other similar products. Apply a screen cleaner and wipe it off with a piece of non-abrasive cloth if you find the screen to be sticky or shady
- Clean the outer casing clean with a damp cloth. Make sure the device is completely dry after wiping
1/ Q: Can we use other tranducers?
A: Yes, other than the transducer that comes along with the Echo 301dv, you can use other transducers according to the need of the situation. It supports maximum of them available online.
2/ Q: How is it better than other fishfinders?
A: Well, there are points to differentiate its performance from the others, but its ability to cover clearer pictures up to a depth of 1750 feet is the best thing. Buy once, and explore the rest in the very first use
3/ Q: Does this product work in shallow water?
A: Yes, it can work in the water depth
4/ Q: Can this product be used on a ski boat?
A: Yes, it can be used on all boats if the transducer is put under the water
5/ Q: Where can I buy this product?
A: there are plenty of online portals where you can look for this product; however, Amazon customers have been found to be more satisfied, and the reason behind is their fast shipping service (usually between 3 to 4 business days), and delivery of genuine quality product without charging any extra amount.
Garmin Echo 301 DV is one of the best fishfinders with exceptional features to enhance the overall fishing experience of the fishing enthusiast. With bigger screen size, higher scanning depth, Down scan sonar feature, and plenty of other things it ensures that the most clear picture is displayed on the screen for the user. It is just very easy to use, so you can learn to operate it within an instant! It is simply the best fishfinder available in the marketplace